2. The System is managed by Sky Ticketing Limited (hereinafter Ticket Office), registered office address at Suite No 2, First Floor, Kenwood House, 77a Shenley Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1AG, United Kingdom, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ticket Office is not an organiser of any event. Ticket Office sells tickets and/or gift certificates upon the assignment, in the name and at the expense of the organiser. Ticket Office has no rights to establish or modify ticket prices and conditions of sale thereof, inter alia, does not decide on the arrangement of places (seats) at any events, does not buy back, replace any tickets or gift certificates, does not compensate for any perished, lost, stolen, damaged, etc. tickets. Ticket Office is not liable for any damages associated with the event. Furthermore, Ticket Office does not compensate for the value of items lost during any event. The rights and obligations stemming from tickets are established and notified of by the Organiser of the particular event, and under no circumstances does Ticket Office bear any responsibility for the contents, modification, performance, etc. of such rights and obligations.
4. Ticket Office is not a representative of the organisers, artists, etc. of any events, or of any person responsible for the organisation, contents, information, promotion or quality thereof. A person responsible for the same is the Organiser of the particular event, whose data is provided on the System’s website, and whose contact info is stated on the ticket. Any possible claims connected with the holding of any event shall be submitted directly to the Organiser.
5. The customer shall receive the ticket(s) in the System upon paying for the ticket(s) and after the order confirmation is accepted by downloading the electronic Ticket/Reservation confirmation from the System and is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
6. Tickets/Reservation confirmations shall be kept in a safe place.
7. No refunds and/or cancellation of Tickets after complete purchase is possible. Ticket Office shall not be obliged to buy back or compensate for tickets, in the case that the relevant event is cancelled, postponed or if the venue of the event is changed. The Organiser of the event shall handle any buy-backs of and/or compensations for tickets, unless notified otherwise.
8. Any use of the BALTICBALL.at System website, its contents and data for any unlawful activities, as well as for the purpose of sale or resale of tickets, for advertising or business purposes or otherwise for receiving any benefits, incl. intermediation of tickets, is prohibited without Ticket Office´s prior written consent. Ticket Office shall have the right to charge a contractual penalty for breach of contract in the amount of up to 100 000 EUR from any customer who has violated this provision.
10. By performing any action on the System’s site, Customer confirms that:
1) he/she is an individual of at least 18 years of age, has full passive and active legal capacity for using the System.
2) it is a legal entity whose representative has all and any powers to use the System services in the name of that person, and to assume any obligations for that legal entity;
11. Neither Ticket Office nor the Organiser are obliged to verify whether the person presenting the ticket is the person who has purchased it, and are not liable for any damages stemming from the same. When a customer enters an event on the basis of a ticket printed out by the customer, the customer shall be deemed entered the venue when the customer first submits the printout of the ticket for scanning by the Organiser.
13. Any claims pertaining to the holding, contents, quality, advertising, etc. shall be submitted to the Organiser of the event.
14. Any disputes arising out of the use of the System site shall be in accordance with these Terms, and the laws of the United Kingdom.
15. Ticket Office does not see card data related to any transactions carried out by the customers. For the purpose of consummating the transaction the customers are redirected to the safe environment of the Payment Processing Gateway. At the time of payment the card holder inputs the card data into the database located in the Payment Processing Gateway’s server, and any data pertaining to the transaction are also stored in the server of the Payment Processing Gateway. Ticket Office shall bear no liability for the accuracy or incorrectness of card data. For the purpose of fraud prevention Ticket Office may monitor IP addresses of its customers to detect orders from the same IP address using different cards or placed in the name of different recipients. In case any fraud is suspected, Ticket Office shall notify the Payment Processing Gateway thereof.
16. In the case of suspected card payment frauds the Payment Processing Gateway shall have the right to suspend the processing of the transaction for the period of investigation, or cancel the transaction. In such case the bank shall notify Ticket Office of such investigation pertaining to the transaction and Ticket Office shall not be allowed to release the goods before such investigation is completed.
17. When card data are requested, the MasterCard Secure Code and Verified by Visa and similar systems are used.
18. The Terms shall remain effective for the duration of any legal relationship between the customer and Ticket Office governed by these Terms.
19. The customer agrees to receive information letters sent by Ticket Office or the Organiser to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
20. The Customer has no rights to withdraw from the contract for the tickets already purchased.
21. The BALTICBALL.at crew is able to assist handicapped people to participate in the event safely.
22. People under the age of 12 y.o. can participate in the event only accompanied by an adult.
23. Ticket Office only collects personal information during the checkout process if you place an order to purchase Tickets or goods from our System. This information is used to enable processing and fulfillment of your order. At no other time is any personally identifiable information is collected on our System.
24. The information collected during the checkout process is typical customer, billing and shipping information, including customer name, e-mail address, telephone number, and mailing address.
25. Ticket Office takes your privacy very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to anyone. Your customer information is only made available to third-party credit card processing organizations to facilitate payment of your order and to third-party shipping service providers to permit the delivery of your order. On occasion, we may use your email address to contact you with promotions for our System and services of BALTICBALL.at. You personal information is not disclosed to any other third-parties whatsoever.
26. Ticket Office takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
27. As is standard practice on many websites, our System uses “cookies” to maintain your session on the website and track the products you have chosen. Cookies are not used to store any personally identifiable information. As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
28. Ticket Office reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any BALTICBALL.at event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Ticket Office may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Ticket Office including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
Any person desiring not to have their photo taken or distributed must contact Ticket Office in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. Ticket Office will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.